Sunday, June 9, 2013

I'm feeling 22?? hmm whatever!

Today is my 22nd birthday and I do think that I might feel a little different, but maybe that just has to do with the Taylor Swift song (that I don't even really like to be honest). But anyways, I thought I would share 22 things about me, mostly some you probably don't know.

1. These two people, my mom and Carl came to surprise me today for my birthday! They didn't even work the plan out together, but it worked out perfectly. They have gotten me where I am at in life today and appreciate them very much. 

2. I am an only child, but was raised in daycares. I think it helped me a ton in life and know I want my kids to have the same. 

3. I think the world of my friends and would do anything for any of them. And sometimes overthink friendships because of it. 

4. My favorite food is Chicken Fingers. I joke that that is why I knew Chad was the one because he likes them too and does them the same way I do. 

5. My favorite place to eat is a three way tie between Krystals, Mr.Gattis, & Sonny's.

6. When I was little I wanted to be a Librarian.

7. I also grew up in a single mom household, but once again I am glad I did it has taught me a lot about laugh that I do not think I would have learned otherwise.  


8. Carl, the guy above has pretty much been a dad to me. He has been the guy I could talk to about anything and just listen and sometimes that is all you need. 

9. Mountain Dew and Kit Kats use to be my thing, until recently now I am trying to kick them and drink water instead. 

10. My marriage role models include the people in our sunday schools as well as my aunt and uncle. I think they all have really shown me what it means to have a Godly marriage. 

11. My little cousins: Cali & Tyler are more like my little brother and sister to me. I cherish them dearly and love them tons. 

12. I have 3 tattoos: Clover, Daisy, and a Bow

13. I love learning things as a student and love going to college. But I am pretty sure all my social work friends know that about me. 

14. People think I am smart because I do things earlier, but the truth is I make average grades and only do stuff about 3-4 days its due before. 

15. I am super organized. 

16. I worry about things and others a lot. 

17. I love going to peddlers malls, yard sales, and antique stores. Chad hates it. I have a feeling I will get worse after we get a house. 

18. I have lived in an apartment my whole life. 

19. I love to go fishing and have bonfires.



20. I knew Chad before he really knew me. I had a crush on him for a good while before we actually were introduced.

21. I love board games.

22. I love taking pictures. 



Sincerely, 

twentytwo


No comments:

Post a Comment