Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy Us.

Yesterday was Chad and I's anniversary, 2 years and I must say yesterday was pretty awesome! It all started with Chad going to class and I ended up going shopping with my birthday money (yep my birthday is sunday). I was trying to find a little boutique called DSP studio, at first I could not find it because downtown is very hard to get around in so I continued to run some of the other errands I had to do, which included side trips to Rue 21, Deb, and TJ Maxx (no finds in any of them) and then back home to check directions again. Finally found DSP after my 2nd go and I fell in love, it was a cute little store with cute clothes and amazing jewelry.
 here are my finds from DSP.

then I headed off to Walmart to give it one last go for a shirt I might wear for last night. and as usual, I had Success! And only $3! Chad was impressed! He does not see the point of girls spending money on clothes, makeup, jewelry, or purses but I always think its funny to show him that hey I could be worse I don't spend a lot of money on that stuff to begin with and thats what makes my purchases feel like they are okay, especially if it is with my money.



After I got back from shopping, Chad had returned from class and we decided to go to Hall's on the River, which is a restaurant on the river! It was nice and the food was pretty good, but we learned to stick with the basics of food instead of trying to go all out just because it's our anniversary. Hall's even ended up giving us a free dessert to celebrate! and it was amazing! 

Afterwards we ended up stopping by Bdubs to hangout with some friends that were celebrating birthdays this week. Including mine! 3 of us have the same birthday, June 9th! so its pretty awesome and we had a good time there. 


Here is a pic we took at home when we got back. The pic I am holding is from our first year and the pic I was holding there was from our wedding day. 


Here is Chad at Hall's. The love of my life, has been with me for almost 4 years and makes me laugh most of the time. But also listens to me cry and loves me through  both happy and sad and many more. He's my bff for life and I don't know where I would be without him. Here's to 100 more babe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment