Sunday, July 15, 2012

watch what you do... you're being watched

today in Sunday school we talked about how when God asks you to take on a certain role how great it is to have a support team behind you cheering you on as well as along with God. It got me thinking about all the things Chad has supported me through life, especially by just telling me to listen to my heart when I did not know what to do. Sometimes just sitting there and being patience is all you need to do. 

Many of the times, I have gotten my answers from God about what I should be doing from speakers at church, praying, or reading the word. 

When I figured out what God wanted me to do with my life, it was in all these forms. 

Especially in church. It kept hitting me little and little until Sunday rolled around and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Like God saying here's a sign, here's a sign... HERE'S A SIGN!

and I just want to thank the people of the church, letting God speak through them time and time again. I know many of the times we feel like no one is listening or watching. But when you think people aren't, that is when they are. 

Acting nice towards others I think in a way is supporting them as well. Saying I believe in you and want to make your day better so you'll do better says a lot.


sincerely, 

just rambling

No comments:

Post a Comment