Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm your biggest fan!


thats my husband from forever ago, back in high school.

I do not know about you all but I am loving the Olympics on TV right now all the time, it gives me something to watch and like to truly watch. When I was little I use to love to watch the gymnastics and the ice skating during the winter Olympics.  I use to pretend I was ice skating across the carpet with my socks, when in the end all I got was a shock when I would finally sit down. 

Now, I have a new favorite. Archery. 

My husband use to do Archery in high school, which is harder than it looks. I am amazed by the sport and love it and I'm pretty good at it, if I would lay off the pop so I could steady my hand better. But, the story goes further than that, my husband went to training camp in California for the Olympics quite a few times during high school times, and said he would have stuck with it if it hadn't begun to become more like boot camp towards the end. 

I love my husband to death and this is one of the many things I am proud of him for, and in awe of still today! he is a hardworker to the max especially when it comes to this. I just wish we could see Archery more on TV in the Olympics! ugh!

ttyl-ut- he's my gold

sincerely, 

you have no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment