Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Help! I've Fallen and I can't get up!!


that's exactly what I said yesterday when I fell all because of my stupid flip flops and my clumsy self. Now I think I have a sprained ankle, and this is my first, hopefully my last. We went to the doctor and got x-rays and crutches, turns out I'm not good with those either. I about hurt myself again, because I do not trust the crutches. 

Thanks to my school having a disabilities office, I now have a wheelchair! Thank God and Chad. 

Chad, has been great all and all through this, gotten frustrated at times because I could not use the crutches, but he meant well. 

I thank God he led me to such a great guy, he's been such a good helper last night and today, even picking me up to go over little bumps I cannot do on my own. 

ttyl-ut-no more flip flops

No comments:

Post a Comment