Sunday, February 26, 2012

Post 1

I do not know exactly who will be reading these and how much fun these will be to read, but I hope they get better with both more readers and more interesting posts! I use to blog on xanga as well as myspace when they were popular and I feel as if I should start again because sometimes my life is very interesting at times. 

 I think I began thinking life was important when I came to college, my life finally had meaning then. My first major was Business and Marketing Teaching, but Economics was kicking my butt and I seem to want to know more about the kids I knew I would be teaching, I wanted to be able to connect with them on a more personal level. Education is a great field to go into I believe, and I fully respect those who do. (my husband is actually going school to be a middle school math teacher) I changed my major a few months ago, because I knew that yes education is a great gift to give kids but they cannot use it to its fullest if their life is crashing down, so I changed it to social work. 

Oh, the many things I have heard about my new major. Both good and bad. But I am use to these phrases because I have already heard a few when I tell people I am already married at the age of 20. 


ttyl-until then- Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening, it just keeps you from enjoying the good.


No comments:

Post a Comment